Sunday, July 26, 2015

I don't Know what to write about

So basically, this is my first time blogging(no surprise there), soooooooo, I don't know what to write about.

I'm 14, and have decided to make a blog. Bravo thought process, You have screwed me over once again. When my friend told me about this place I was like; Yea, that sounds cool. I was wrong. I don't know what I am doing at all. Whatsoever.

So now, you, as the reader, are stuck with a 14 year old who has never blogged before, trying to blog.

I am a blogger monkey.

You like that?? Cause it seems fitting to the situation. But whatever.

Kudos to all the bloggers in the world, cause this shit is hard. I'll try my best though.

By the way,everything I said is basically how I talk, so you are getting the real me.

I feel like that was a warning. Oh well.


This is my blog. I shall have no switch that controls what I say. No nice switch. I might be mean...... Sorry. Its my personal opinion, not yours, so go ahead and disagree with me.

Soooo, yea. I'm Katrina, and this is my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment